If you happen to be looking for tracking software, you are strongly recommended to try https://uboro.io/ soft, which is relatively new but has already proven to be very convenient in use.
The post The Ultimate Guide to Tracking Software app...
Date of publication: 10/11/2017
Tracking software is immensely popular today. There are many reasons for increased popularity but the statistics shows that there are three main categories of society, who use tracking devices and software more than others. Who are they? They are parents who want to keep an eye on their kids and make sure that everything is alright. They are employers who want to know whether employees spend time at work efficiently, and they are married couples who have reasons to believe that their spouses are cheating. As a home business owner, you can use tracking software in your home office to improve management of your employees, and also utlitize it in your personal life for any purpose you see fit.
Considering a huge popularity of tracking software, the market offers a wide range of products but not all of them appear to be convenient and reliable. If you happen to be looking for tracking software, you are strongly recommended to try https://uboro.io/ soft, which is relatively new but has already proven to be very convenient in use.
Main Features and Advantages of Uboro
It does not matter whether you are an individual or a business entity you will find Uboro equally useful. Uboro is a GPS tracking device that provides the most essential features. It will help you protect your loved ones and keep the business safe. With Uboro you can do the following:
- Track online. Uboro gives you the possibility to track where your kids or spouse are. In real-time you will get the exact location.
- Real-time events. The program also informs you about all real-time events. What does that mean? That means that you will know about all events scheduled in the calendar of the phone or other devices that are being tracked down.
- Free trial period. Uboro takes care of its clients and offers them only the best solutions. One of such solutions is a 90-day free trial that gives you an opportunity to try out the software.
- Setting geofences will allow you to receive information about crossing “red zones” or prohibited zones. You indicate prohibited areas and every time the devices that are being tracked gets into these zones, you will receive an alert.
- The software keeps a history of all alerts and changes. Moreover, Uboro can send you reports with detailed information over a certain period of time.
How It Works
Uboro requires a GPS device to receive information from satellites and send it to a tracking platform. It is possible to use different GPS devices, including personal tracking devices, a vehicle GPS, asset tracking devices, mobile devices, etc. If you do not have a tracking device, you can download the Uboro app and a phone or a tablet will turn into the GPS tracker.
There is no difference in what device you use but it should be connected to the Internet to send updated data. All devices are connected to an Uboro account. To start working with Uboro you need to create a new user account. The system will ask you to provide your personal information such as name and e-mail. Once you have registered, you will get an opportunity to check all Uboro benefits.
Do not hesitate to try all the benefits and advantages of using Uboro!